Meet our Team - Heathcliffe Schofield
Heathcliffe is our Business Development Manager for the South West of England and Wales.
1. How long have you worked for IPS?
I have worked for IPS for over 3 years now but have known of IPS for around twenty years. I used to be a customer so knew how good the company were before I joined.
2. What do you enjoy most about your job / role?
I like that I get to meet lots of new customers. I enjoy seeing lots of our wonderful country, assisting customer on site or their workplace and i also get paid for it.
3. What has been your biggest achievement (work or personal)?
My biggest achievement is being a father to my beautiful daughter Molly. I am very proud that she has had a very succesful career and life.
4. What are your interests away from work?
Since having a second stroke in 2012 i have became a keen runner and run 2 or 3 times a week but only around 5 or km. My main interest is live music and i can regularly be seen at Glastonbury. I love 70's clothes althogh some of my work colleagues are not keen on being seen with me in flares.
5. If you could do another job for one day what would it be?
Tonight Matthew i will be........ Jamiroquai!!!
6. Describe yourself in 3 words....
7. What makes IPS stand out in the market place?
Service, Knowledge, Stock and the ability to put stock on site the next working day, with very few "to follow" on delivery notes. 97% of all our deliveries are in FULL.