AGRU Mineline - Abrasion Resistant Piping
Mineline piping system is designed and tested especially for the transport of abrasive media. The innovative multi-layer design guarantees robustness and dependability for a longer lifespan and higher cost efficiency. The main applications are slurry lines in the mining industry or any other highly abrasive installation.
- Longer service life due to the abrasion-resistant layer
- Resists and prevents media adhesion
- Better durability than conventional metal and PE pipes
- Significantly longer maintenance intervals
- Shorter downtime
Minimal thermal expansion
- White outer - reflects sunlight
- Reduced abrasion due to less snaking
- Higher pressure rating and reliability of the system
Higher operational safety
- High safety margin against water hammer & pressure surges
- Protection of entire system - all fittings have the abrasion resistance layer.
Size Range: 63mm - 630mm
Pressure Rating: SDR17 & SDR 11
Who Produces it?
Mineline is produced by our manufacturing partner Agru, who continues to lead the world in the production of high-quality piping systems, semi-finished products, concrete protection liners and lining systems.
For more information or to discuss a particular application for Agru Mineline, please contact our sales office 0191 5213111
kessel ips flow systems agru backwater protection drainage exhibition rm pressfit ips blazemaster pvdf spears manufacturing ips dublin flameguard drainage by design construction week polyethylene pipe aqualift f cpvc fire protection excel london installation tools uk construction week nec lifting station floor drains ecolift xl aespres pe100-rc pumping station aqualift f xxl alzheimer's society uk build 2018 building information management; bim grease seperator flood protection fluid handling solutions inoxpres ecobuild webinar pvc praher demo van staufix business development manager uk build new staufix polypropylene pipe pump centre conference fire suppression mupro drainage protection; staufix